Group Discussions Page
The group discussions page is an excellent place for your community to spark conversations and create virtual events.
- Any member of your Meetsy group can create a discussion topic, but only admins can specify audiences and visibility.
- Group Discussion notifications go out on Monday or Thursday, if there are any upcoming.
To edit or delete an existing Group Discussion:
- Select the discussion and select Edit. Make the desired changes and then select Save.
- If you'd like to edit previous Group Discussions, you can do so by viewing them in the Previous menu.
To create a new Group Discussion:
- Select +Create New.
- Choose the desired selections, then select Create Group Discussion.
- If you check the box Repeat every.., you can choose how often this discussion takes place. If you do not check this box, it will be a one time discussion.
- In the Who can see this? section, you can limit who can participate in the group discussion based on the audiences you have created and an attendee limit. If a member RSVPs to one group discussion, they will not be automatically RSVP’d to future group discussion events.